Would you like to have up to 50 paid days off work a year, to further improve your ‘work-life’ balance?
If your answer is YES, then we have an opportunity for you to join us at Childbase Partnership, in one of our 44-day nurseries, where we are going above and beyond by giving our colleagues the opportunity to have up to 50 paid days off work a year, to further improve ‘work-life’ balance and promote better workplace happiness.
You will join us as the Kitchen Assistant at our Westwood Day Nursery in Coventry on a part time basis, working 30 hours a week, all-year-round. Your working days will be Monday to Friday, and your shifts will fall between the hours of 11:00-17:00.
We are seeking a very special person to join us in this catering role. Someone who:
- has experience of preparing raw-ingredients in-line with a set menu, in a professional kitchen environment
- champions healthy eating and enjoys working in a busy, team-orientated environment
- can work in partnership with the cook to maintain a clean, safe and tidy kitchen, will effectively implement appropriate COSHH and allergy management protocols, and follow instruction from internal and external professionals to maintain a 5-star food hygiene rating
- has the confidence and competence to successfully resume responsibility for all food preparation and cooking in the absence of the nursery cook/chef.
Just some of the benefits we have to offer:
- Up to 50 paid days off a year
- Childcare discount from day one; 50% for your children and/or 20% for your grandchildren.
- Perkbox access offering various retail discounts and reduced ticket prices on days out.
- ‘Recommend a friend’ bonus of £1000 every time you successfully refer someone to join our partnership.
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch and refreshments when you are at work.
- Thrive Mental Health App, Employee Assistance Scheme, Occupational Health Service and private medical care.
- Career progression and opportunities for future promotion across our partnership.
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation and evidence of any qualifications essential to the role, undertake a DBS check and provide satisfactory references, prior to commencing employment with us. If your application is successful, our Recruitment and Compliance Team will be there to support you through our onboarding process, every step of the way.